1 - PERSONAL INFORMATION?
1.1 What data do we collect?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, credit card info and email address.
1.2 How do we collect your data?
We collect your data when you register on our site, place an order, complete a transaction, verify your credit card, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, or by browsing our website via your browser’s cookies.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
1.3 How will we use your data?
We collect this data in order to process your order, manage your account, or send you special offers and news about our products via the newsletter (if applicable).
Your e-mail adress is used solely for the process of purchasing the product from our site and sending you the confirmation info, e-ticket and information about your purchase.
2 - CONSENT
2.1 How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
2.2 How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com. You can expect an answer from us within 2 working days.
2.3 What are your data protection rights?
Every user of our services is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request of us the copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request from us to correct any personal information you believe is inaccurate, as well as to complete personal information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request of us to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request from us to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request of us to move, copy or transfer your personal data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request concerning your data protection rights we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
4 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links to other websites on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
5 - SECURITY
How do we store your data?
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
6 - COOKIES
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and here you can find out how to manage them: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result of this.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not:
- _cfduid - Cloudflare.com cookie that detect malicious visitors to our websites and minimizes blocking legitimate users.
- cookieconsent_status - Cookie that tracks if you have agreed on cookie usage on our website.
- csrftoken - protection against Cross Site Request Forgeries.
- sessionid - unique token, sessional, allows us to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, cart, etc).
7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated on 06 Jun 2021.